Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021

Christmas Past


Dies ist mein Lieblingslied um die Weihnachtszeit.  Es kommt aus Irland und ich widme es in meinen Gedanken Dir, FLORIAN, der Du so schmerzlich fehlst, dass ich keine eigenen Wort finde
💔

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


Snowmen in the field I see
Ride the coal-bags down the hill with me
Hey look you've got Rudolf's nose oh-oh
Put my hat on you'll get cold oh-oh
 
Let's have a snowball fight
I always want you on my side
Come sit by the fire with me
Let's try and climb the Christmas Tree
 
And you and I alone will go
And I'll walk you all the way back home
And we'll talk about our school and things
And I'll see you, yes, tomorrow please
 
Oh yeah I forgot this part
This is where you break my heart
You told me that you love me then
Did you really mean it friend
 
Don't go telling me lies love
Tell me the truth love
Tell me the truth love
That way I won't have to know love
Won't have to see love
Won't have to ask
The ghost of Christmas Past
 
https://lyricstranslate.com

Keine Kommentare: