Donnerstag, 13. August 2009

Everybody hurts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7g5YKEEPoI

Beloved Florian,
I know, you're a part of me
And it's your song that sets me free
I sing it while I feel I can't hold on
I sing tonight cause it comforts me...

Vielleicht, liebster Florian, ist dies das Lied, an das Du mich heute erinnern würdest!

Hunderte Male haben wir es zusammen gehört - nicht ahnend, welche Bedeutung es einmal für mich haben wird!

When your day is long and the night, the night is yours alone
When youre sure youve had enough of this life, well hang on
Dont let yourself go, cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes
Sometimes everything is wrong, now its time to sing along

When your day is night alone (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go (hold on)
If you think youve had too much of this life, well hang on

Cause everybody hurts, take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts, dont throw your hands, oh now, dont throw your hands
If you feel like youre alone, no, no, no, youre not alone

If youre on your own in this life, the days and nights are long
When you think youve had too much, with this life, to hang on

Well everybody hurts, sometimes
Everybody cries, and everybody hurts, sometimes
But everybody hurts sometimes so hold on, hold on, hold on,
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on,
Everybody hurts
You are not alone
Foto: Blumen vor dem Grosvenor Square 50 in Dublin

Keine Kommentare: