Samstag, 14. Januar 2012

Don't give up the fight ...


Always, oh please don't give up the fight
For no reason, but your own
I never said a fight would be easy
Because it won't
I will remember you, and all that we have been through
There is no angel, that can be more angel than you
I see you every night when your star is shining bright
And I smile and I cry, I wish you where here, with me

Well, I am so proud to be your father
I am so proud to be your mum
And I am so proud to be your brother
So maybe is been your son, always

And please don't give up the fight
For no reason, but your own
I never said a fight would be easy
Because it won't

I will come look for you
When this life is through
With this body
Before now I still need to live
For we are not alone
And you are not alone
We're at home, loving and waiting
And so afraid

Well I am so proud to be your father
I am so proud to be your mum,
And I'll always be proud to be your brother
So may this be your song
Please don't give up the fight for no reason

Racoon - songtext

Danke, liebe Andrea!  Es ist Samstag...

Keine Kommentare: