Sonntag, 2. Januar 2011

Everything's gonna be alright

Für Dich Florian. Erinnerst Du Dich? Es war "unser Lied"...Für Dich zum neuen Jahr!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNyjkRlgO5s&feature=related

Who ever thought
The sun would come crashing down
My life in flames
My tears concrete the pain
We fear the end
The darkest deepest river bed
My book of life incomplete
Without you here
Alone I sit
And reminisce sometimes
I miss your touch, your kiss, your smile
And meanwhile
You know I never cried
Cause deep down inside
He know our love will never ever die

Everything's gonna be alright
Together we can take this one day out of time
Can you take my breath away (yeah)
Can you give him life today (no doubt)
Is everything gonna be o.k.?
(I'll be your strength
I'll be her when you wake up)
Take your time
And I'll be here when you wake up

I never thought
My heart would miss a single beat
Caress your hand
As I watch you while you sleep
So sweet I weap as I search within
To find a cure
To bring you back again

And the sun will rise open up your eyes
Surprise just a blink of an eye
I tried, I tried to be positive
You're a fighter so fight wake up and live

I'd give my life
To only see you breathe again
Hand in hand as we walk on the white sands
To hear your voice, rejoice
As you'd rise and say
this is the day that I wait
And pray o.k.
Today silence as time just moves on
You can't hear it though
But I'm playing my favourite songs
I miss you much
I wish you'd come back to me
You see I wait a lifetime
Cause you're my destiny

Keine Kommentare: