Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2009

Don't think of them as gone away


Don't think of them as gone away,
their journey has just begun.
Life holds so many facets,
this earth is only one.
Just think of them as resting
from the sorrows and the tears,
in a place of warmth and comfort,
where there are no days and years.
Think of how they must be wishing
that we could know, today,
how nothing but our sadness
can really pass away.
And think of them as living
in the hearts of those they touched
for nothing loved is ever lost
and they were loved so much.

Ellen Brenneman

Foto: Florians Platz im Haus erhält adventlichen Schmuck

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

If I could have a lifetime wish
A dream that would come true
I'd pray to God with all my heart
For yesterday and you
A thousand words won't bring you back
I know because I've tried
And neither will a thousand tears
I know because I've cried
You've left behind my broken heart
And happy memories too
I never wanted memories
I only wanted you